Sunday, 10 November 2013

Style steal: Bambi jumper

Collage created by Vanessa John-Baptiste. Photo credit: NET-A-PORTER and eBay.
As we all know, a lot of high street fashion is inspired by what we see on the runway. Some are blatant copies, whilst others use the same concept with a slight twist - so they don’t get a complete battering for it!

Whilst spending most of my time on Instagram, I came across a photo of female wearing a similar jumper, that I saw in Givenchy’s Fall 2013 RTW collection. So, me being me I done a little research (Google of course) and luckily managed to find the same jumper the female was wearing. To my surprise the jumper came from Primark! I was totally shocked, (I hardly shop in Primark so, sorry if I’m late - haha).

Yes, I know there are obvious quality differences and I dislike replica items but this isn’t a copy as they have used one image, made it half black & white and half in colour. Also, it’s only a tenner - bargain!

Overall, I love it. I’m not sure if Primark still stock this jumper but I have found quite a few that are currently being sold on eBay. I may make a cheeky purchase soon :)

Givenchy Bambi print neoprene sweatshirt - £750
Primark Bambi jumper - £10